So we’ve seen what you may do to protect your belongings and keep baggage safe while traveling. Securing bags is also necessary once you have started your trip.
There are 2 stages to keep your baggage safe:
Planning the right baggage before you go then using it securely once you’re on the trip.
Keep reading for the few tips I’ve picked up which can assist you with the security tips on the go…
1. Never, ever leave your bag unattended
At the beach, in a café, or even the airport lounge, always keep your luggage with you or have a trustworthy companion with you.
Thieves can act with extraordinary alacrity and your bag will vanish or have stuff by selection swiped from it in the blink of an eye. So never ever leave your luggage unattended.
2. Keep your valuables with you in your carry bags
Always keep your valuables like your wallet, boarding pass, passport, driver’s license, or medicine in your carry bags. You would like to to keep valuable items near you to avoid the possibility of being lost or stolen.
3. A line of sight is the best security
It is next to impossible to always keep an eye on your bags when you are traveling. When your bag is by your side, you can safeguard it.
But when its not by your side the saying goes, “out of sight, is out of mind”.
If you have to leave your bags unattended, you should never break eye contact with it.
No matter how unlikely, if someone tries to steal your bag, you can call for help or chase the person down.
4. Position of your bag
· When you load your luggage into the overhead compartment, make sure it goes in with the zippers and pockets facing inward.This will make it difficult to open your bag, at least without you or someone else noticing.
· Alternatively, ensure the pockets are toward you when you put the bag under the seat. You don’t want the person in front of you to be able pull out something that you’re unable to see.
· If you’re sitting in a cafe or restaurant, slip the strap of your bag around your chair leg or secure it to the table (zip-ties might come in handy too).
· In busy areas, like markets or train stations, it’s wise to wear your daypack on the front — you might possibly look a bit uncool hugging your bag, but at least it’s not exposed to the world.
· Handbags should be worn across the body with the strap diagonally over one shoulder. Don’t let your bag swing away from your shoulder as this makes it an easy target for a snatch-and-run thief.
5. Secure your bags
Don’t leave the zips undone or pockets flapping open — it’s too simple for burglars to steal your belongings or wait for it to fall out on the pavement.
There are number of things you can do to protect your valuables and keep luggage safe. The list does not ends here; it’s just the starting point for better luggage security.
When you cannot keep your bag in view, do not put it at threat by storing it in an insecure place.
6. Ship Your Stuff
We say it all the time: Consider shipping your luggage instead of keeping an eye on it forever during your travel. This way you can not only secure your luggage but ensure it reaches destination safely.
Travel hassle free with WeCcarryy…
- We help you travel baggage free
- It’s a door — to — door Pick — up & Drop — off service
Have a look at how it works –
1. You book the service a day before you start the journey.
2. We will pick-up your luggage from your home/hotel in Source City.
3. We will drop-off your luggage at your home/hotel in Destination City within 6 Hour of your arrival.
It’s so simple, so hurry; contact us now for all your luggage travel needs.
Visit us on: https://weccarryy.co.in/
Call us on: 080-470-92957
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book our service through mobile application get it from play store and app store.