As per the recent news coming in from airlines sector, several airlines such as Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways and Spicejet are offering massive discounts on the air tickets to senior citizens. Exclusively for those aged 60 and above, this is benefit is applicable.
There are specific conditions attached to avail the discount which varies as per airlines policy.
- Applicable only on the select booking classes on economy tickets, the airline is offering a whopping 50% discount on the basic fare.
- The eligible persons are senior citizens of Indian Nationality who are permanently residing in India.
- Also, the travellers must have a valid Photo ID with date of birth (Voter ID card, Passport, Driving license, senior citizens ID card issued by Air India etc) in possession as per the airline’s policy. The concession is applicable to travel anywhere in India.
- The ticket concession is also extended to infants (under two years). For the 1st infant Rs 1000 per coupon is applicable, for 2nd and more Infants, no discount is permissible.
- The company policy also requires the ticket to be purchased seven days before departure.
- IndiGo is offering a considerable 6% off on the base fare to its travellers aged 60 and above.
- All other charges are applicable such as in-flight food.
- Valid only on the domestic flights, the concession can be availed by booking tickets on the airline’s website.
- The discounts are applicable to both one-way and two-way bookings.
- Also, the airline allows check-in baggage of 15kg and handbag up to 7kg.
- The airline also levies a cancellation fee of Rs 3,000 per ticket.
- The website states that the discounts are valid on the bookings made till 31 December 2019.
- The travellers must keep a valid Photo ID handy.
- Spicejet is also giving a discount of 6% on its base fare to senior citizens on domestic travel.
- The discount is valid only on the bookings made from the airline’s official website or the company’s helpline.
- The discount is only on the base fare, all the other charges are applicable, the company website states.
- Also, web check-in is not allowed for the bookings under this scheme.
- Do not forget to carry your Photo ID as well.
- 8% discount on select booking classes in economy i.e.V and above for senior citizens
- A valid Identity Card with proof of age is mandatory for travel under this scheme.
- Boarding will be denied if this identity proof is not provided at check-in & at the boarding gate.
- Guest(s) should carry this proof of identification throughout the journey.
- Applicable on the online domestic India routes.
- Normal baggage allowances will be applicable.
- Web check-in will be applicable.
Note: Please read the terms and conditions carefully before booking the tickets.
With discounts and offers everywhere to increase the sales, even airlines coming in with various offers and discounts. WeCcarryy has also initiated this offer for elderly and senior citizens above 60 years of age.
WeCcarryy is giving 6% discounts to its senior customers aged 60 years and above.
- Valid identity proof and age proof is mandatory to avail this discount.
- Booking should be availed by travelling senior citizen only.
WeCcarryy is recommended as we have kept our process very simple and hassle free just like our tag line - New Age Hassle free travel.
- Keeping our processes very simple and quick.
- Easy to Book - Use our mobile application to schedule luggage pick-up.
Details required are very minimal and basic -
- Your luggage is locked in front of you and secured safely with one time usable galvanized lock at the time of handing over the luggage to our team.
- We do not open the bags and check your belongings. We trust that there is no restricted items packed in bag as per our policy.
- Our services are very convenient. There is NO LIMIT on no. of bags / no. of kgs per bag that can be transported in a single booking.
- We provide Insurance to your luggage with leading insurance provider without any questions asked.
- We provide free storage for your luggage for 24 Hours without any queries or cost.
So if you have an elderly person travelling or you yourself are aged above 60 and plan to travel what are you waiting for, avail the benefit under this scheme and contact us now for all your luggage travel needs.
Visit us on: https://weccarryy.co.in/
Call us on: 080-470-92957
Write to us at: email@example.com
You can book our service through mobile application get it from play store and app store.
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wecarry&hl=en
App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/weccarryy/id1436583131?mt=8