A single piece of luggage is never perfect for all kinds of travel. That's why there are numerous types of luggage and bags to choose from.
To help you decide, ask yourself:
- Type of trips (beach relaxation, camping)
- Length of your Journey (Weekend Trip or long vacation)
- Kinds of activities planned (trekking, snorkeling, cycling)
- Modes of travel (Train, bus, multiple flights)
This article helps you to make an informed decision in the type of luggage based on your trip.
Types of Luggage, Packs and Bags –
- Wheeled Duffels
Nothing sips up gear like a wheeled duffel bag its a good choice for multisport gear junkies. If your travel includes adventures frequently and gear of widely varying sizes and shapes, rolling duffel is a smart way to corral it all.
Best for: adventure travel requiring bulky or odd-shaped gear; road trips.
- Wheeled Luggage
Designed for traditional travelers, this category typically features compact size and sturdy manufacture made to handle the harshness of luggage transport systems. This is typically the traditional suitcase with wheels along with sorted compartments.
Best for: business travel; family vacation; road trips and travel to cities.
- Wheeled Backpacks
Popular with adventure travelers, solo travellers these combine the convenience of wheeled luggage with the mobility of a backpack. You can transport lots of gear or bulk of clothes and essentials with a simple pull of the extendable handle.
If travelling includes heavy foot traffic or a long flight of stairs just strap on the shoulder and waist straps for hands-free carrying convenience.
Best for: adventure travel; road trips.
- Travel Packs
These travel-friendly backpacks outshine where wheeled luggage does not work: on gravel, cobblestone streets, stairs and other uneven terrain. Travel packs sport inner edges, hideaway shoulder straps and built-in security features.
Best for: highly mobile travelers and plan on carrying all their gear.
- Duffel Bags
The traditional duffel minus wheels and pull handle is lighter than its rolling counterpart, easier to store and budget friendly too. It also offers huge capacities—several models available of space.
Best for: climbers, college students or any budget travellers.
Travel Duffel was the best carry-on duffel bag because of:
- Soft sided and flexible
- Ideal size for a carry on
Everyone doesn’t want to look like a business man with the standard black rolling suitcase nor needs a dedicated bag only for air travel.
If you are not a regular traveller the right duffle bag will sort for the occasional flight also you’ll have a bag that you can use for other purposes too.
- Laptop Bags, Sleeves and Day Packs
These urban carry-ons have a padded compartment to protect your 10"–17" laptop, plus a flock of organizing pockets to hold cables, peripherals and paperwork. Laptop sleeves can also be used for carrying e-readers and tablets.
Best for: Urban travelers and anyone travelling with a laptop.
Size bag or pack is best for you
Compare Specific Features
Key features to consider once you’ve settled on a type & size of luggage.
- Storage compartments - Making it easy to organize, pack and unpack
- Built-in organizer pockets - These are handy for frequently used items.
- Compression straps – This helps in squeezing a bulky bag down to a smaller size.
- Removable daypack - It zips off for convenient day use.
- Expandable pack bag or bellows pocket - This allows you to fit in extra gear.
Whatever the type of luggage is if at any time of travel you are in need of transferring luggage from one destination to another, instead of paying for surplus luggage & getting into hassle, use WeCcarryy to transfer your luggage directly to your final destination.
Yes… you read it right, that’s the reason we are here, to take away all this messy stress & arrange for your hassle free transfer of luggage at WeCcarryy….
- We help you travel baggage free
- It’s a door – to – door Pick – up & Drop - off service
Have a look at how it works –
1. You book the service a day before you start the journey.
2. We will pick-up your luggage from your home/hotel in Source City.
3. We will drop-off your luggage at your home/hotel in Destination City within 6 Hour of your arrival.
It’s so simple, so hurry; contact us now for all your luggage travel needs.
Visit us on: https://weccarryy.co.in/
Call us on: 080-470-92957
Write to us at: email@example.com
You can book our service through mobile application get it from play store and app store.
Note : The products displayed in the images are just for representation and that the company does not endorse any brand or products